Home' MESCA Yearbook : MESCA Volume 9 2015 Contents 76 • MESCA MEMBERS DIRECTORY VOL 9
Industry Buying Guide
• Small light and power systems;
• Communications and access security systems;
• Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning;
• Specialist mechanical exhaust and extraction systems;
• Potable and fire water installations; and
• Septic and sanitary drainage systems.
GENERAL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
• Accommodation Villages;
• Offices and Amenities;
• Plant Control Rooms;
• Switchrooms; and
• Transformer Compounds.
We own a fleet of construction equipment which includes:
• Mobile cranes from 8 to 100 tonne capacity;
• Boom Lift Working Platforms;
• Welding Plant and Generators;
• Structural and mechanical erection tools and equipment;
• Transportable Site Offices and Security Containers;
• Construction vehicles (ie Hiab Trucks and Utilities);
• Bobcats and Forklifts • Mobile aluminium Scaffolding Towers; and
• Tank Building Equipment including specialised Scaffolding.
Kerman employs comprehensive and effective systems to manage and
control all aspects of the project from the development of concept
design, PFDs and P&IDs through to commissioning and hand-over. Our
management systems include: • HSE Management • Quality Management •
HR/IR management • Procurement and Expediting • Plant Commissioning.
Design and Construction of Materials Handling, Bulk Storage, Process Plants,
Non Process Infrastructure, Accommodation Villages and Industrial Facilities
for the Mining Industry.
NON PROCESS INFRASTRUCTURE
• Heavy vehicle, light vehicle, tyre maintenance and fixed plant workshops;
• Heavy and light vehicle wash-down facilities and oily water collection and
• Fuel and lube storage, reticulation and dispensing facilities;
• Ammonium nitrate facilities – Prill, ANE, husk, explosives and detonator
• General site services including electrical, communications,
Water and sewerage facilities.
• Mineral separation and concentrators • Waste recovery and treatment
plants • Iron Ore, Gold and Mineral Sands • Grain • Plant relocation services.
BULK STORAGE AND MATERIALS HANDLING
• Bulk storage buildings • Cells and silos and open stockpiles • Train and truck
unloaders • Hoppers, bins and feeders • Conveyors and transfer stations •
Product reclaimers • Ship loading.
• Warehouses • Factories.
• Turnkey solutions for temporary and permanent remote area
EPC design and construct turnkey whole of project solutions across all
Design and Construction of Materials Handling, Process Plants and Non
Process Infrastructure for the Mining, Oil and Gas and Energy Industries.
30 Kearns Crescent
08 9315 6200
08 9315 6222
0419 906 268
Kinder & Co Pty Ltd
For 30 years Kinder & Co has been providing Australia’s mining and energy
industry with high-performance, superior quality and reliable ISO9001
accredited conveyor belt products and bulk material handling solutions.
Kinder & Co is committed to increasing efficiency and productivity in
every mining application. Our growing list of award-winning conveyor belt
products and proven materials handling solutions offers the Australian
mining community the best-of-breed from global suppliers and providers,
giving the industry the opportunity to take a performance driven approach
to improved productivity, enhanced growth and reduced maintenance
Throughout Kinder & Co’s history, we have been committed to engineering
and delivering bulk materials handling solutions that are simply ‘MADE
BETTER’ for our customers who work in the harshest, toughest and most
demanding mining environments.
We offer corporate level professionalism with genuine family values and
honesty. Our passionate motivation is to envision a product range and
a level of service that ensures our customers run their sites in the safest
environment possible, in order to move their bulk materials as efficiently
and cost effectively as possible.
Customers recognise Kinder & Co as their full service bulk materials
handling partner. Our specialist team of tertiary qualified, industry
knowledgeable and site trained sales engineers help to identify areas of
improvement and to minimise conveyor problems before they arise.
Kinder & Co is a leading, nationally recognised specialist company meeting
our customers’ supply criteria all areas of bulk materials handling for the
mining and energy industry. Customers are assured of the right product
for the right application as individual bulk handling system requirements
are matched with the right conveyor product for the job, ensuring safe,
efficient, low-maintenance and cost-effective conveyor operation every
Our regular stock of over 4000 common conveyor hardware items
demonstrates our commitment to a quick turnaround on customer orders,
minimising downtime potential. These items include, but are not exclusive
to, the following:
Conveyor Hardware: including conveyor rollers and idlers; conveyor pulleys
and lagging; conveyor belt tracking equipment and alignment accessories;
conveyor belt repair products.
Conveyor Skirting and Transfer: including high impact conveyor belt
support for transfer points and loading zones; conveyor skirting, sealing and
dust control products.
Materials Flow and Anti-Wear: including a wide selection of abrasion-
resistant low-friction liners and flow aids such as vibratory motors to assist
with common flow problems; plus an extensive range of ceramic and
rubber lining products available from stock.
Conveyor Belt Cleaning: including conveyor belt cleaning systems with belt
ploughs or blades, brushes and scrapers a wide variety of blade options
providing the best solution for each individual application. Vibrating or
spiral belt cleaning rollers are also available.
Safety and Environmental Conveyor Equipment: including a range of
emergency stop products; belt drift and belt rip detectors; dust reduction
Links Archive MESCA Volume 10 2016 Navigation Previous Page Next Page